Aesthetics

Going to try and keep this a short one; I was watching that philosophy crash course series of videos last night and it got onto the topic of branches of Philosophy - There are a bunch but the one I care about for this is Aesthetics. I've always wondered why we perceive things as beautiful but I never realised there was a whole branch of study around it. That's pretty cool but it does make me wonder if any of my ideas will ever be original. If 100 billion people have existed the odds of me thinking of something first are incredibly slim. I can't help but think of the infinite monkey theorm, maybe there's another monkey out there that's grappling with the same problems as I am. Whoever you are, good luck, maybe one day we can compare notes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Twenty Five Point One

Wasting Time