Focus

I've always given my friends shit, internally, when they've expressed something negative towards me and I feel very absolute in my belief that I know how they're feeling; But I never have that happen with something positive. I recently went out with a friend to a small, silly event and lots of pictures were taken of the two of us, she's posted them on Facebook now and I questioned why she would have done that? Well why would I have done that? I would have done it because I had a fun time with my friend, I enjoyed spending time with them and appreciated them. Realising that if others can share my negativity, they can also share my positivity has been such a beautiful thought, but I see that I haven't understood that in a while now. I'm going to try and think about the positive parts more - They feel much better. 

I've had a very singular focus lately and I'm not really sure why. This last week has been pretty fantastic, not much has happened but I just had this renewed hope since the beginning. I keep thinking about something I heard about treating yourself as your best friend and as if you act for them; What actions would you take for someone you only want the best for?
I don't understand why I didnt want to be like that from the get go.
I got this.

Keeping this brief cause I'm high as hell. My pal would be disappointed but I think I'm over this dependence on drugs that I've had for a few months now. If you read this; now I'm going for two weeks ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aesthetics

One Twenty Five Point One

Wasting Time