Driving Lessons

I can't remember if I said, but  I'm doing driving lessons at the moment. I've been putting them off for virtually 10 years and actually, turns out it's a piece of piss. I mentioned that I did my CBT on a motorcycle to my instructor and after a few hours of lessons he asked how many years I was on a motorbike for. I corrected him and said it was only a few hours and he looked very taken-aback and commented on how well I was doing. Honestly it's very, very enjoyable and I wish I'd done it years back - Although I can't say that to anyone because I'll get a never-ending stream of "I told you so's". To anyone that thinks that, you didn't do a very fucking good job of it, so thanks.
 
Now I need to think about getting car; This is where the fun begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aesthetics

One Twenty Five Point One

Wasting Time